News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Monday, July 13, 2009

Which one would you pick



I made these wedding cards using the SYI cart and the cake on page 72. I made one with pink accents and a pink background the has the hearts embossed on it. On the cake I used the swiss dots embossing folder. I stamped the word celebrate on both of them. The other one is just the plain white cake embossed with some black and white gingham ribbon. So I pose this question to you, as Dh and I are debating over it. Which one would you pick and why? Should wedding cards only be black and white?

6 comments:

Lori said...

Pink is always a good thing...but I really think sometimes simple can be so elegant...i'd choose the black and white on the right. Both are very nice...

Lisa said...

Your cards are very beautiful! I am now a follower o your blog!

Anonymous said...

I like the one on the left but the one on the right is fantastic too! Great job on the cards!

Mary Director said...

I like the pink one the best, but both are great.

A Rup Life said...

I like both but my eyes are more drawn to the one on the left. ;)

Lisa said...

Thank you all for looking at my blog and the nice words about my cards. It means alot to me. :)