News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Day 145 Ad inspired







The challenge over at 365 Cards today is an ad inspired challenge. You are to use the pillow as inspiration for your card. This card took some thought on my part. I didnt think I had any orange pp that woould work for the background untill I remembered I had this piece. Then I didnt know if I should use black or brown to accent with or ribbon. This is what I came up with. I used the butterfly from the Storybook cart on accent key. I added blue paper behind the butterfly cutout cut at 3 1/2 and pop dotted if off the green scallop cut at 4 in. The photocorners are chipboard which I covered to match and inked brown. The orange butterfly is from the cutout inked and has faux stiching. Happy butterflies and I hope you like it.



1 comment:

~amy~ said...

absolutely lovely!!! Isn't it funny how we think we don't have something but end up finding something that works? Your card turned out fabulous! Thanks for playing with me!