News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Monday, July 27, 2009

Day 149 Sponging Challenge at 365 Cards






The challenge over at 365 cards today was to use sponging on your card. Right away I knew I would use my campout cart. for this card. I cut the fish at 1 1/4 in. on black out and regular on pale yellow cs. I used CTMH copper and green ink to sponge the fish. The top layer of the fish is pop dotted from the blackout cut. I added a black brad for the eyes. I also cut the fishing net out of green and and pale yellow cs as well. I dont know if you can see it ou not but I added white toole over the net to make it look more real. There is twine at the bottom along with a botton. I stamped happy birthday once in the copper and then in walnut brown. It gives it almost a 3-d effect. The inside will say something like Hope you birthday is a "REEL" great one. Happy Monday and thanks for looking. Oh by the way all papers are CTMH except the yellow cs.

10 comments:

Carolyn V said...

So cute! My uncle would love a card like this. I hope you don't mind if I 'borrow' the idea for him!

Tasia D said...

Very cute! Nice job!!

Anonymous said...

Great job, love the idea of the tuile!!!!!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Awesome card! I love it!

Unknown said...

You did an absolutely fabulous job with this card! It's adorable!

~amy~ said...

such a FUN card!!!

TesaB said...

Love that fish theme, cute die cuts!!! And great sponging!

Patti J said...

VERY cute! Love that you did a masculine card! Way to go on this challenge!!!

Barb said...

Fantastic sponged fish! And I LOVE that you used tulle on the net... so cute :)

Tutu Crafts said...

I nominated you for a "One Lovely Blog Award"!

You can see it at www.newtoscrapping.blogspot.com