News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Day 147 at 365 Cards




For this Sat. Challenge we were to scraplift one the of DT's cards from their blog. I really liked this challenge from the other day so I chose this one to Scraplift from Tammy. Her beautiful card is the bottom one. My card is the top two pictures. In the bottomo one the flower looks more organe. The top picture is more true to the color red of the flower. I used CTMH paper for the background and the red is from my scrap pile. I added red and white ribbon along with a red flower. I also used white toole, hemp a blue botton to finish it off. I used a corner rounder on all corners of this card. The stamp says enjoy and inside I will stamp Happy birthday.


1 comment:

Gloria Stengel said...

This is a great card! I love how you made it your own. Fab!