News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Friday, July 24, 2009

Just because, A scraplift from Southernbellescrapper






This is a scraplift from Southernbellescrapper over at the Cricut message boards. Her blog is listed at the bottom of mine and you can see her amazing card there. I used the WIMG cart for this card. The jar is cut at 5 1/2 in and the bees at 1 in. I had to cut them 3 times to get the right pieces for the black and yellow. I used black and white polk-a-dot ribbon and white toole at the top with a little yellow button to finish it off. The just beacause stamp is from a $1 Studio stamp set that I got at ACM's This is a shaped card and the base of the card is pale blue. I hope you like it and thanks for looking. I do love comments so why not leave me one.!!!

2 comments:

Linby said...

I love this - great idea.
inbyx

Heather Bares said...

so cute!