News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Friday, July 17, 2009

A 1 sheet cardstock mini album


I saw this on a blog video and thought how neat it was. I made this for another friend who I have not seen in about 4 years. We've known each other about 16 years. I found some old pics of us together to use, but also left her some space to add pics from our last meeting up this past Thursday. The circle one was when we were each preggers with out first kids. They are now 11 years old. It folds up to be a 6 x6 little album. I will try and post each step and take pictures for those that have not seen how it is done. That is something new for me and will be a fun challenge for me. I had to hurry that morning and finish the front so I didnt get a pic of it. But I used the plaid paper frome the spring stack to finish off the front and back. On the front I added a yellow and teal and pink flower with a green brad. Hope you all like it and thanks for looking.




No comments: