News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Muddy Shoes





A couple of weeks ago we went hiking a it was MUDDY. Hunter was leading the way and got stuck in the MUD. Right off the bat ideas for pages went through my head. Lot time to think on the ideas for the rest of the hike. This is what I came up with. Most papers and all the stickers are CTMH. The boot is from the Campout cart. cut at 1 1/4 I think. Muddy Shoes is cut from Mickey font at 1 in. These pages are smaller becuase they are for my Mils flip book with spiral binding that I made for her. Happy Thursday and thanks for looking.