News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Friday, July 24, 2009

A very pink birthday card





This card is for my sisters birthday on the last day of the month. I really hope she likes pink becuase this card is all about pink. The pp is from the DCWV spring stack and cs is pink and from J's. The cute little bird is a Pink Petticoat image. I colored in with my colorbox inks and outlined in black to make it pop. There is white faux stiching around card as well. It says Celebrate on the outside and Happy birthday in side. The sayings are CTMH stamps. Hope she likes it as much as I do. Pink is my all time favorite color and I would love to get a card like this. LOL

No comments: