News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Thursday, July 23, 2009

My take on vintage.

This is my take on doing a vintage card. I have had the pp for ever and saw Okie's sketch challenge this week and new I wanted to use this paper for sketch 1. I used Tim Holtz distressing ink in walnut brown on just about everything on the card. The paper behind the card I inked and crumbled up to give it that aged look. The top flower is a chrochted one and the others are primas. The last flower has words on it and I inked it as well. I added ribbon and some lace from my stash to give that more vintage look. I wished I had added some photocorners and still may do this just to give the card more intrest. Let me know what you think as dh said he didnt like it. What does he know! LOL


No comments: