News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Friday, July 17, 2009

A Bright and Cheery card for a friend





I made this card for a friend who was having a bad day. I somewhat scraplifted the idea and vase from a Cricut mb member but dont remember who it was. I just saved the card. I used WIMG for for vase on front and inside and the daisy flower as well. I used swiss dots and the circle and dots embossing folders as well. The laugh out loud is a thick sticker that I mounted on cs and pop dotted. This is the first time I have really done up the inside of a card for the lets see the inside of your card challenge. I hope she likes it and is happy when she gets it.





3 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

It's so bright and cheery, you did an awesome job, I love it!

The Bird Nest said...

This card is really nice--I love the colors and I think it would brighten anyone's day.

scrapn_momof2 said...

Cute card. Love the cheery colors!