News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Here is my Card for Super Sketchy Sunday.





This is my card for challenge 141 Super Sketchy Sunday at 365 Cards. You can find there link in my list of blogs I like to visit at the bottom of the page. The background paper is from the spring stack DCWV. I added pale pumking cs with a blue scallop. The buttons are also pale pumkin from my stash. The ribbon I had and the flower is from a friend. In the bottom right hand corner I stamped just because. I used Tim Holts walnut distressing ink on the pp and cs. The top picture shows the sktech that I made my card from. Hope you like it and thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Tutu Crafts said...

I really like the muted tones and how you combined paper and embellisments! It came out really nice!

My card ended up very simple... It's okay, I like the colors, and the ribbon, and I am thrilled I used scraps, it is just missing something... http://newtoscrapping.blogspot.com/2009/07/day-141-365-cards-super-sketchy-sunday.html

Gloria Stengel said...

oh yummy! Love the colors. I peeked at all of your 365 Cards for the week and just want to say FANTASTIC job! Thanks for playing along!