News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Monday, August 31, 2009

Your Memories Here Grand Re-Opening!!!

Please come take a look at Your Memories Here Grand Re-Opening!! Kristina is offereing 10% off and that is even on clearance products.

I have recently updated the look of my http://yourmemorieshere.com/ and have added new products. To celebrate these changes I am having a "Grand Re-Opening" event.I am offering 10% off your purchase (this even includes items from the CLEARANCE category!) All you have to do is enter Big_Event in voucher code box at check out. I will also be posting give aways all this week on this blog. Sign up to follow and check back for your chance to enter the drawings.

Happy Monday and Happy Shopping at Your Memeories Here Grand Re-Opening!

No comments: