News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Vintage Santa


Im so loving this look of music sheets/old pages from books look. This my take on a vintage santa for a Chirstmas card. I cut the santa at 3 in. from the Dc card. I used cream and then inked with my Tim Holtz in walnut brown. I just love that ink and cant wait to try it out in some more colors. I embossed the background with D'vine Swirls cuttlebug embossing folder as well as Santas beard. I added a sticker and cream ribbon. Rounded corners finish off this card. Happy Wednesday and thanks for looking.

4 comments:

cnelson said...

how cute is this?! love it!

Laura Davis said...

Darling! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Snowmanlover said...

Love it, this is soooo cute!

Lisa said...

Thanks ladies for the compliments on my card.