News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Treat bag






I made this treat bag for a challenge on the Cricut message boards. I used the bad on the PS cartridge and added a circle on the front for the circle window. I wanted to put candy in there but didnt have any so I used filler shred paper for now. I will add some candy when I get some. I used pp from DCWV spring stack and inked the edges of the bad pink. I added white toole around the front handle and used it with pink ribbon to tie the bag together. I added a big bright pink flower with gem on the front. I cut it at 11 3/4 inches wide by 8 inches long. You can see that it makes a good size treat bad. Happy Wednesday and thanks for looking. :)



3 comments:

Brenda said...

awww this is soooo adorable!!!What a cute idea!
hugs
Brenda

Snowmanlover said...

Oh Lisa, glad you joined in on my challenge, via Lorrie, which I have not even started yet!! Beautiful bag and photo. Thanks for following me!!
Barb

Dot said...

Your bag turned out cute!