News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Monday, August 24, 2009

A Veggie Thank you




















I made this card as a Thank you for my neighbors who have been bringing us some of their extra veggies and fruit from the garden. It has been really nice to have since we dont have anyone working at the moment. I need to give a big Thank you to Okie from the Cricut message boards for the cut files of the grapes, carrots and envelope. Without these this card woud not have been possibe. I cut the grapes and inked them and embossed as well. I also did the same with the carrots too. I used the swiss dots folder on the carrots and brown distressing ink. The card and the Thanks a bunch top were cut using the WIMG cart ridge. I cut the envelop using yellow patterned paper with the pattern on the inside. I added ribbon and carrots on the envelope as well. Happy Monday and thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Your blog is amazing...your work as well...Congrats to you on the DT....look forward to working with you and getting to know you on the team...you are now followed and linked...lol!

Sandy said...

You are being followed...if you get two messages....sorry....have you linked to my blog...congrats on the DT...look forward to getting to know you and working with you on the DT!

Brenda said...

What a cute card...love the envelope too!
Congrats on making the DT! I look forward and am excited to get to know you!
hugs
Brenda

~ Lorrie ~ said...

What a cute card! I bet your neighbors loved it!