News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day 152 Challenge at 365 Cards




Here is my card for the day 152 challenge. You had to have a hidden place for a message on your card. I can't take credit for the hidden watermelon message ideas as I scraplifted it from a Cricut mb member. So sorry I dont remember who it was. Anyways the watermelons is put together with a brad so it will move and can be opened to reveal a hidden message. The green swirly background paper was from the DCWV spring stack and I knew I needed to use it for this card. The watermelon is from SYI. I let my 7 yo pick between this one and the one on DC. So you can see that SYI won his vote. I cut the watermelon once on blackout and once on regular and then again for the green rhine and seeds layer. I used the swiss dots folder for more cuteness on the card. The "thanks" is from WIMY. The "a millon" is a stamp which I had wanted to say "a Melon" but had stamped before I remembered. Oh well. The green ribbon is from HL and the sparkel jems from CTMH. Happy Sat. and thanks for looking.


1 comment:

~amy~ said...

gorgeous card! the colors are perfect!!