News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Thank you


Here is the card I made to send to the boys Grandma and Grandpa as a thank you from dh and I and my 2 younger boys. They took they boys bowling and helped us out with some groceries as well, while they were here.This is a different card for me as it is not colors I would normally pick. I scraplifted from one of the gals at 365 cards for a challenge last week. It was ad inspired and had a basket of orange tulips in the as. I didnt have any perfect stamps to use so went with this one. It is more simple than I would normally do as well but do like the way it came out. Happy Sat and thanks for looking. I love comments so why not leave me one and let me know what you think. Leave a link to your blog as well and I will check it out.

No comments: