News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Saturday, August 8, 2009

More blog Candy at http://simplyinger.blogspot.com/



Head on over quickly and you can have a chance at this great blog candy. All the digi images were done just for this blog candy give away. How awsome is that. I would love to win this great and special blog candy.!!!!!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I left something for you on my blog, be sure and check it out.