News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I Made the DT for Your Memories Here Designs

I cant thank Kristina the DT leader enough for giving me this chance to be on her Dt at http://ymhdesigns.blogspot.com/. The the other wonderful ladies I will be working with are
Brenda
Sandy
Leah
Linda
Samantha
Kari
and
Kristina the Dt leader
I can't say how excited I was. This is such great news for me. I so look foward to getting to know all these great girls. If you will click on the link abovt it will take you to Your Memories Here Designs you will see all the gals names. If you click on their names you can go to there great blogs. I left a congrats message for most of you on your blogs. A couple of you I couldnt leave a message for so I will get that figured out. Congrats to all that made the DT!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

~ Lorrie ~ said...

Looks like fun!

Sandy said...

Hey...thanx for the toot...please hop on over to my blog and pick up a circle of friends award...

Karli said...

Congrats!!! I'm so excited to be working with you on the DT & getting to know you :) Hugs to ya!
Karli

Linda said...

Congrats....looking forward to working with you and the other girls on the DT....


Linda