News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Oh my even more AWSOME blog candy

Head on over to http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/ for another amazing Blog candy. This is in celebration of 30,00 hits. How awsome is this blog candy. A girl would be so lucky to win all these awsome blog candys she would have won some great things.

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

Hi Lisa, thank you for your kind words about my blog :) I really like yours too :) thank you so much for helping spread the word about my candy and challenges ;) I love your work shown here on your blog. I would be trilled if you would come play with us a the Midnight Madness blog, so I wanted to personally invite you to join us :)We always have awesome prizes too. Thank you again
Priscilla

Laurel said...

Hi there, thank you for visiting my blog. you just asked about my Hannah stamp. It is actually from a company called Hannah Stamps not Stampingbella. You can find it here:

http://www.hannastamps.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=69_91&products_id=878&zenid=5c0f58951270e854a232edc53e1fc857