News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My 1st Design Team project for Your Memories Here








Here is my 1st Design Team project for Your Memories Here. For this card I used fuschia paper from DCWV and green and pink paper from my stash. I used Pebbles Inc. stencils birthday pack, Pebbles Inc ribbon in olive, Around the Block Clipper and clips also birthday pack and primas from the Bitty bag collection. All of which can be purchased here at http://yourmemorieshere.com/.

Why not head on over to http://ymhdesigns.blogspot.com/ and check out the other great designers projects that are posted for even more inspiration. Happy Tuesday and thanks for looking.

1 comment:

kimk. said...

This is such a pretty card! Thank you for sending it to me! :)