News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Robots and more Robots




Hi my crafting friends. Can you believe I made 52 of these for my 1st and 3rd graders for Valentines day at school. I scraplifted this totally cute idea out of one of my scrapbook magazines. The candy bars were perfect for Valentines day with the colors and hearts on them. No need to cover them with paper. This a big project and I couldnt have done it without  my Gypsy. I would not recommend doing this without a Gypsy or SCAL or some type of program like that. I was able to measure the candy bar and just type the measurements in that I need and I saved them so I could easily cut more when needed. I was also able to have a layer for each cut. You could even involve your kids and have them help you fold the arms and legs and put the base layers together if you wanted. I bet they would have a great time helping out.

Supplies Needed for Robots

Small Candy bars of your choice
Lots of Scrap paper for the various pieces

Glue dots to hold down the candy bars

Scotch tape to tape them closed

(otherwise they will flap around)

Stamps for fine tip markers for the face

White gel pen to do stitching around the hearts


I saved all the files on my Gypsy but the heart. I cut that at 3/4 in. on the George Cart. I used the shift and cut the heart in the upper corner on Shift lock. I would be willing to share the files with someone but I dont  know how to. So if anyone could help me with that  I would be forever thankful.  Happy Scrappin and Happy Saturday. Thanks for stopping by and as always I would love your comments.!!!!

No comments: