News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mini Treat Holder

 Today I have a mini treat holder for you. This one would work well with the Hershey's Bliss candy. The rectangle ones. I scraplifted this idea from Tracy at Craft Junkie or http://www.craftjunkietoo.com/. I will give you a picture tutorial on how to do this. I believe Tracy did a video of this. Its one of her older posts so you will have to look for it. I will try to find the link and come back here and post for you. So lets get started.



Supplies Needed
Crop-a-dial or hole punch of your choice
A piece of card stock 1 1/2 x 5 inches
(I used double sided for mine)
Ribbon of your choice to match your paper

1 small flower
1 brad
Ink if you want to ink around your edges before you put together
Score Pal or other scoring device
How to Asseble
Step 1 Cut your card stock to 1 1/2 x 5 inches long
Step 2 Score your card stock at 1 inch, 2 1/2 inches and 3 1/2 inches

Step 3 Ink around edges 

Step 4 Fold and crease your score lines

Step 5 punch holes with Crop-a-dile at the 1 inch score mark, making sure not to punch to close to the edge


Step 6 Tie ribbon through one hole making sure that your knot is on the inside. Decide how much ribbon you 
will need to handle to stand up. Then finish up the other side.

Step 7 Assemble your treat holder and decide where you want your flower. The flower will hold the
whole treat holder together. Use a paper piercer to make the hole. A your flower and insert brad.
Step 8 Add your candy with a mini glue dot at the bottom, so it wont fall out and viola you are all done.

I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial. I would love to see what you make so leave me a comment and tell me where I can view your finished project.

Happy Tuesday and Happy Scarappin

Scrappingpinklady






No comments: