News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Monday, February 21, 2011

More Create A Critter


Supplies Needed

Create a Critter Cartridge

Embossing folder of your choice

Ink for around the edges to add dimension

Fibers or ribbons if you choose to add them

Pop dots or foam tape if you you choose to add them

A Gypsy or Design Studio as it makes it much easier to cut out

Fine tip markers and or white gel pen for doodling around card 


Happy Monday my crafting friends Hope you like my newest card I have for you today. It is again from Create A Critter. I'm so LOVING this cartridge. Its my new all time FAV. Anyhow hope you enjoy. Happy Monday and Happy Scrappin'

No comments: