News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Few More Cards I have Made



 Happy Sunday my crafting friends. Here are a few more cards I made in the last couple of days. The top one is a birthday cad and of course the bottom one is a Valentines day card. For the top card I used the following:


atd paper in Tranquil pink embossed stripes
Birthday cake from Doodlin Around stack by DCWV cut down
$1 Studio G stamp for Happy Birthday
Prima bling from my stash
Pink Fibers from my stash
Tim Holtz edge distresser

For the bottom Valentines Day card I used
The same pink paper from atd
Brown card stock from my stash
Text paper from Life's Journey
Pink flower is from the Dollar Tree
The birds in the middle are from a sheet of postage stamp like pictures from Michael's last year.

Happy Sunday and Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady


No comments: