News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cookie Packaging




Hi my crafting friends. Here are some pics of the way I packaged my yummy cookies for Valentines day. The first one is a from a package of Pebble chips. I just love the window and knew this is what I wanted to do as soon as I saw it. I put the cookies in a clear bag I got from clearbags.com. The one here is in blue and I have a pink one. Then I just made a topper and tied some ribbon around the top. I added a cute tag I cut from WING cart with the word love cut out and backed with red paper. I just thought the back of the package was so adorable.!


The next packaging is using clear bags again, but this time I just added a topped to the bag. The paper I used is from the Doodlin Around stack by DCVW and then I used my $1 Mikes stamp again and just tied it to the top with some fun bright ribbon. In this bag I was able to fit 4 cookies about 3inches across.


For the last one I used the same clear bag again but I stamped on it with Stazon ink in black. This time I used a stamp that says KISS ME. I colored the heart in with my pink sharpie. On the front I stamped a heart in Stazon as well. I then just tied it up with ribbon.

No comments: