News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Monday, February 21, 2011

Blog Award

Thank you so much liz_jose for this awesome blog award.  I need to list 8 things about me. Hmmm

1. My new favorite cartridge is Create A Critter.

2. I'm so lucky to have made some wonderful friends through crafting and Youtube

3. I love my new Gypsy and wonder how I ever crafted with out it.

4. I really want the new Expressions 2 coming out this year.

5. I have 4 boys and 1 dog named Ruby

6. Im starting a monthly newsletter here on my blog

7. I have been married 14  1/2 years to a supportive of my hobby hubby.

8. I love the color pink if you didnt already know that about me.

Thanks again for this award.!

Happy Scrappin'
Scrappingpinklady

No comments: