News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cootie Catcher

Remember making these in school with binder paper.? Well I have a much cuter and updated version of this for you today. This would be so cute to make for your kids for Valentines day or any day. Its fairly quick and easy to. I used my Gypsy and Expressions to cut the heart and numbers out. The hearts are on the Gypsy Wanderings Cartridge and I believe the numbers are from the Gypsy font cartridge. You could use punches or any cartridge that you have with hearts or numbers if you wanted to decorate like mine.



Supplies Needed

1 piece of Patterned Paper or Cardstock
Score Pal or other scoring too

A bone folder to use on creases

Supplies to decorate however you would like

I saw this video on youtube. The gals youtbe name is brokenroad2006 and the video is called Fortune Teller.
I did my inside a little different and wrote notes on each section. But you can do yours however you like. Happy Wednesday and Happy Scrappin

Scrappingpinklady

No comments: