News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!








Hi my friends. I just wanted to share some birthday pictures with you all. Today was my birthday and I  had such a nice day. My mom took me to breakfast and then we came back to my house for the day. Hubby made me the best ever chocolate chip cheesecake with the PINK topping from scratch. It was to die for good.!! I love the way it turned out with the pink topping on it.  :) My mom got me this adorable apron that is different on both sides. This side has yummy cupcakes all over it. My stamps that I ordered came today plus I got some birthday money so all in all I  had a GREAT day. Thanks scrubby, my boys and mom for making my day so special. Also thank  you to all those that called or wished me happy birthday on FB. It helped make my day wonderful.!!!!!

No comments: