News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

You Rock Card









Hi my crafting friends. Here is another card I made today on my Gypsy. The gutiar is from Indie Art and the letters are Blackletter I believe it was. I welded them together to cut out in just 2 words. I used the following for this card:
White cardstock from stash
Black Bazzill cardstock
Pink music sheet paper from DCWV music stack
Patterned paper for the gutiar from American Crafts paper Teen set
blue Bazzill cardstock
Pink Prima bling
Flourish from Inque botique stamp set
Versa Mark pad
black imbossing powder
White gel pen and black pen for doodling
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Wenseday and Happy scrappin.

No comments: