News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Thursday, January 6, 2011

More heart mini pages































Here are the rest of the pages from my unfinished now finished heart mini. As you can see there are lots of tags to write love notes to your loved ones on. The 2ed picture up shows a more close up of the tags. I spray some of the pages with glimmer as well. Some of the pages are not finished yet because Im not sure yet what to put on them. I used the following to creat this mini.
Animal Crackers paper stack by DCWV
Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby stack
Prima flowers
Ribboon from my stash
Lace from my stash
Pearls and bling from my stash
Diecuts
Brown packing paper to make the rosette flower
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy this mini. I have a couple of more to share but Im just waiting for the pictures to arrives so I can fill them up. Then I will do a video on those for you.





1 comment:

SweetSassyDiva said...

Very sweet mini and lovely papers. I think this would look great for my 10 wedding anniversary on valentines day :) Not very cutsey but, elegant vintage.

http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com