News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Imspration layout








Hi my crafting friends. This layout of my 10 yo son was from this inspraton picture. The bottom picture was my inspration for this layout. For this layout I used the following:
American Crafts paper Teen collection for the binder like paper
and bracket and heart.
SCAL to cut the bracket from a downloaded file
My label maker for the word some
Adornit by Carolee's Creations for the word thing
Cosmo Cricket Get Happy 8 x8 pad for the word strips
Happy Saturday and Happy Scrappin. thanks for stopping by today

No comments: