News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Friday, April 30, 2010

Mothes day gift for my MIL


Here is a wooden frame from Michaels that I covered in paper. This is for my Mil for mothers day. Thanks to youtube gal Amy at lovemyella for the inspiration to try this. The birdcage was cut with my SCAL again. I painted it blue and used Glossy Accents on the top to give a little shine. Cant over do the bling and all when its from my 4 boys for Grandma. I used Prima flowers and a pearl at the top of the birdcage. I added brown ribbon around the edges to finish it off and hide the seams from the paper. I added a butterfly in the top right hand corner. I inked the edges with vintage photo as well.. I hope she really likes it. This was fairly easy and I think I will do some more. Thanks again Amy for you video showing the ones you made and giving me the inspiration to try it.!!! Thanks for stopping by and as always leave a comment.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Really pretty Lisa! What a great gift.
Hugs,
Kristina