News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Here are some tags Ive made




















Here are a couple of tags that I had a chance to make today. The bottom one I made for Yoliebean as a thank you for hosting the bottle swap I particpated in. I hope she likes it. Yoliebean always has a quote to share in her vids. So when I so this stamp at Michaels I knew I needed to get it for a tag for her. I made the lolipop flower from dictionary paper. I inked it with Peeled paint distress ink. I added silver shimmer spritz and clear embossed the edges. I added the mesh behind the flower and the feather to. I also did some clear embossing with a Tim holtz script and flourish stamp. I used blue and green fibers at the top to finish off the tag.
The top tag uses the same script stamp as well as a bird/branch stamp the I heat embossed with black. I used fired brick distress ink over the script which is the resist emboss technique. I heat embossed the flowers as well as used diamond dust on them. The back has paper from DCWV and I added a baby coin envelope and put a small tag inside with a note.
Happy Sunday and thanks for stopping by to look around.


No comments: