News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Monday, March 22, 2010

Tag and Embellishments for a Swap

























Here are some things I have made for a embellishment swap Im in. On the tag which is the ones that Tim Holtz uses I did the resist emboss technique. These tags can be purchased at www.liveteachcreate.com I used my Shimmerz spritz in Ruby in the background as well as my french script stamp. I hand made the flower and the stamped butterfly. The flowers above were made using the cordenations paper. Pink/black and blue/black combos. I sanded them so that the color would show through before forming the flower. I found a tutorial on You tube on how to make them I dont remember who did it but I will post when I find out who. I added Shimmerz and stickles to them as well for lots of bling. The two stamped butterflies above were done on photo paper and then I added some fibers for their bodies. I just love how they turned out. Happy Monday and thanks for stopping by.



1 comment:

flowerdisco said...

Lisa...I love the flowers. I need to learn how to make those...and the colors are so nice for that style of flower. TFS!