News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Remembering Somer Thompson









This is my mini albeum page for Somer Thompsons book for her mom Diena. I was watching Sarahs video on you tube ( her channel is kaczsk) on she has quest for help. She was asking for ladies to create a mini album page for Somer Thompsons mom. Diena lost her 6 year old daughter last year. Sarah is putting together a mini book to help bring her mom some happiness. Somers birthday was April 5th and Sarah wants to get it to her on that day. Somers favorite color was purple so I went with the purple theme. The papers are My Minds Eye and the flowers and bling are Prima. The two tags on the bottom picture come out so she can journal and add pictures. The frame in the top picture is pop dotted on three sides so she can slide a picture in the top. Many ladies in the you tube community have made pages. You can head over to you tube and watch them there. I knew as soon as I saw Sarahs video asking for help I had to do it. As a mom there was no way I couldnt. I hope that these pages and books will bring Diena some peace and she'll know that so many out there care. You can go to www.rememberingsomer.com to find out more and see pictures of cute little Somer.

No comments: