News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Here is anothe Design Team project








Here is my latest design Team project. This was a different layout for me. I wanted it to be more simple and really focus on the picture. This is a picture of me, my mom on the right and my grandma on the left. My grandma has since passed away so I treasure this picture. I stamped the back ground with my french script stamp with my vintage photo distress ink. I then used paper from the Rosey Nook collection, which can be found here www.yourmemorieshere.com I used my edge distresser tool on this paper to give it a worn look. I added a prima flower with the surgar or diamond dust on top. I did not make this one. The bling at the bottom is a mixture. They dew drops are from the Flame and Orchid collections and are on sale for $2 now at Your Memories Here online store. ( see link above). The little green flower is a Prima from the Sweet and Sassy Clueless collection also availale at Your Memeories Here online store. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Sunday to you.


No comments: