News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Some Calendar Pages












Here are some pages from a picture calendar I'm doing for the m-i-l for Christmas. The top one is the month of June as thats when my sons birthday is. The middle are for Halloween, if you couldnt tell. LOL. The last one is of my oldest son this summer in Tx at a water park of some sort. It is for the month of July. I must give credit to Okieladybug from the Cricut mb, for the adorable design of the crab. She is so talented and Im gratefull she is willing to share her awsome designs with us. The crad just makes the page.! I hope the mil likes it. Happy Thursday and thanks for looking.