News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Here is my challenge for this week at Practical Scrappers












The challenge this week over at Practical Scrappers http://www.practicalscrappers.com/ is to use office supplies on your card or layout. There is a great video on how to make the flower paper clips as well. This page is a page from a mini book Im making for my mom. I used the flower paper clip that I made and I also used staples in my ribbon across the bottom of the page. The pictures on the pages of the book are of my Grandma who has passed away. I left the page in the middle so that my mom could add her own journaling of these pictures. Also there are 3 small tags that are in the front pocket for more notes and dates about these pics. Happy Tues and thanks for looking.



6 comments:

Kristina said...

Beautiful page Lisa. I like the subtile colors.

Sarah said...

Love the soft colours of your pages and you did a fabulous job on the flower paperclips! Thanks for playing along at Practical Scrappers!

Unknown said...

Love this! The soft colors are perfect for this layout! Great use of office supplies. I'm following you now. I've lurked a few times leaving comments for Practical Scrappers. This layout pulled me in! Yay!!!! Thanks again for joining us at Practical Scrappers
Blessings,
kim xXx

Love you blog and your style!

Anonymous said...

Love the clips!!

di said...

This is so beautiful, Lisa! Just amazing!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Very pretty, love the softness of the page!