News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A pink and brown Owl card







I somewhat scraplifted this card from Creations with Christina. You can check out her awsome blog here http://www.creationswithchristina.com/. If you go to her list of videos you will see one for a pink and brown card. Hers is much cuter than mine, but this is the one I came up with. The base of the card is from the stack Animal crackers. What an awomse stack. You really should check it out. You will be seeing more of this paper from me as Im going to use it for our zoo pics. Any how I used my Swiss dots folder on this to give it more character. I also used the small circle embossing folder from the Circle set. The owl is a sticker I had in my stash. The pink and brown ribbon is from HL. Have a happy and haunted Monday. Thanks for looking.



No comments: