News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fall Leaves















This layout turned out really different than I had pictured when I started. I had originaly planned to use a barn and a fence on this layout with the tree but that just did not seem right. So I finallly came up with this. Its the first time I used fabric on a layout and I really like how it turned out. I also had planned for more pics on the page then just 2 but again thats now how it turned out. I will put pictures of my boys playing in the leaves on this layout.
Supplies used
My Cricut Expressions
ZooBalloo Cart
SYI cart
Brown distressing ink
stamps
Chipboard letters
fruit punch stickles
Fabric
felt 3-d leaf
buttons and raffia
The Cricut Expressions and matts that I used for this layout can be purchased here at Your Memories Here http://www.yourmemorieshere.com/ . She has a great site with lots of great products.
Happy Thursday and I hope you like this layout.

1 comment:

flowerdisco said...

I love the simplicity of it all, tfs!