News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

News Flash, News Flash, News Flash, News Flash

Hi my crafting friends. I'm going to be doing something new here at A Touch of Pink. I am going to be starting a Monthly Newsletter. This newsletter will contain product reviews, tips, guides and up coming events just to name a few. If you would like to sign up for this Monthly Newsletter you can email me at. eiditorofpinkscrapper@gmail.com. Please put "Monthly Newsletter" in the subject line so I know that you would like to subscribe. I hope to share lots of great information with you each month and find out what you would like to know more about. Thank you to all who visit A Touch of Pink.

Happy Scrappin
Scrappingpinklady

Saturday, December 12, 2009

So who is going to join me?

Im anixously awaiting for you all to to come and join me in my Mothly Kit club. I want to choose a name for this group so let me know what you all come up with. I was also thinking we could do this one of 2 ways. #1 We each make our own minis to swap from the supplies we have on hand or shop for, for our mini album. #2 We could have the lastes papers and embellishments and flowers and ribbon ect. in our kits but they would have a fee that you pay to my each month. I would then shop for the kits, assemble the kits and then mail to you to put together for your swap buddie.!!!! So let me know what way you would like to do it and we can get going next month in Jan.!!!!! So those of you looking for a new adventure come and joing me. Happy Sat and thanks for looking.!!!!!!!

No comments: